Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ello Everyone!

So, top of the evening (or morning pending when one reads this)!
I am Damien and have begun this blog to put my thoughts into the concrete. I find that in order for one to have some resemblance of order, one must actually know one's own mind...something that I do not profess to be capable of doing at this point in my life. This of course is not a bad thing as it has led me here to the internet.
As a lover of film, music, literature, and people most postings made by myself will center around these topics; however, do not be surprised to find random musings (on life or on events). Well, I do hope those who actually read this forgive the typos (I am no Nabakov) and enjoy the random bits of random that may from this endeavor. So, with all this said I believe it is time to move onto my first true post.

Oh Note: I will randomly reference films or musical lyrics....just to give fair warning.

No comments: